Here, you can upload an image that you think represents you to everyone on illumy. It can be anything you want: a photo of your cat, an animated GIF of your favorite cartoon character, etc. You could even put an actual headshot of yourself—so cutting edge. 😀 (Note that your profile photo is visible to all illumy members.)
To upload or change your profile photo, tap or click “My Profile Photo” in the My Profile section, and then…
on the mobile app
- Tap the blue Update Profile Photo button. Supported file types include PNG, JPG, and GIF (including animated GIFs).
- In the menu, select “From Gallery” to choose from the photos on your phone.
- Choose the photo you want to upload, position as desired within the cropping frame.
- Tap “Choose” in the lower right, or “Cancel” to… you know.
- Or select “From Camera,” and click “Allow” to give illumy access to your camera.
- Then, just snap an awesome selfie with your phone’s camera. Way to go, good-looking!
- Select “Retake” or “Use Photo” at the bottom.
in a web browser
- Tap the blue Add a Photo button. Supported file types include PNG, JPG, and GIF (including animated GIFs).
- If you’re changing an existing profile image, tap the blue Update Profile Photo button.
- A dialog box opens to allow you to upload a photo from your computer.
- Find and select the photo you want to upload, position as desired within the cropping frame.
- Click the blue Set as Profile Photo button win the lower right, or the white Cancel button to… you know.
- To select another photo without existing this dialog box, choose the blue Browse button on the left, find a new photo, and repeat steps 2a and 2b.
- If you want to go without a profile photo and have a generic icon instead, choose the white Remove Photo button, and click “Confirm” in the pop-up.
Go on. Show the world who you are! 😀