If you’ve been using illumy for a while, you know how awesome it is. It’s blazingly 🔥 fast, super reliable, and loads of fun to use. 🥳
Should you experience any problems🧐, though, here are some things you can try to get your illumy web or mobile app working perfectly.
web browsers 💻
If your messages aren’t loading, the web app seems to hang, or you experience other issues, here are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
- Refresh your browser. This typically clears up the vast majority of issues.
- Confirm that you are using a supported browser.
- Log out of illumy and then log back in.
- If you’re having issues with voice or video calls within illumy, check that your browser has permission settings enabled to use your video camera and microphone.
- Disable your antivirus software temporarily. If that fixes the problem, try updating that software.
- Check your firewall, VPN, and network settings. If you’re not the one who’s in charge of your network, ask your network administrator for assistance.
If you’re having issues with illumy on your iOS or Android device, try these steps to get back to using illumy trouble-free.
- Refresh the app by swiping downward from within the app. You should see “Updating,” along with the animated refreshing/updating indicator.
- Log out of the app, force-quit the app, and then log back in. To force quit:
- On Android: Tap the square icon in the system tray at the bottom of your phone. Then, swipe the app up again until it disappears.
- On iOS: With the app still active, swipe up from the bottom. When you see the illumy app and your other active apps all at once, touch and the illumy app, and swipe it up and away.
- Reboot your device, then relaunch illumy, and log back in.
- If all else fails, delete and reinstall the illumy app, then log back in.
If you’ve tried these DIY fixes and are still experiencing issues, reach out to us at email@example.com.