We’re looking for inspiration right about now, so in the spirit of getting and staying inspired, here are seven quotes from Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) people who’ve influenced our culture and our world.
1. remember that you are part of something much bigger than yourself.
2. know always that you have value.
3. keep hope in your heart—no matter how dark things may seem.
4. stay focused on your goals, regardless of what is going on around you.
5. lean on others and invite them to lean on you.
6. push through the fear you feel.
7. act according to what feels true to you.
Check out these other quotes from BIPOC for even more goodness and wisdom.
Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash